Pulled Pork Breakfast Tacos
If you make slow cooker pulled pork, and you are only feeding one person...prepare to have pulled pork for DAYS. I used half of mine in a delicious mac and cheese and made breakfast tacos the next day for something different.
- Pulled pork (see recipe above)
- Cheddar or any other cheese you like
- 2 eggs
- 2 taco shells
- Your pulled pork should already be cooked, but, if you're starting from scratch, use this recipe.
- Toast your taco shells if you're using the soft ones so they become a little more pliable. I have a gas stove, so I just turned the burner on and put the shell over the flame, using tongs to flip it.
- Assemble the taco, first spinach, then the pork, and then the cheddar so it melts from the meat's heat (totally did not mean to rhyme here).
- Cook eggs over easy, one for each taco. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper and dig in!