Did you catch my last recipe with Motion Matcha? For a decadent dessert, check out the Chocolate Chip Matcha Skillet Cookie I made! If you're looking to add matcha to your breakfast, try waffles. I decided to keep it sweet by adding dark chocolate chips because IDGAF about being healthy
- 1 3/4 cup Trader Joes Pancake Mix
- 1 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp matcha
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the chocolate chips.
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray some cooking oil on top to make sure your batter doesn't stick.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in the middle—don't get overeager or your batter will overflow and make a mess! Sprinkle some chocolate chips in and close the waffle maker lid. Cook until golden brown!
- Repeat until all the batter is used, and top your waffles with maple syrup.
My waffle maker flips so everything cooks evenly, and I usually let it cook for 4-5 minutes or until a bunch of steam is coming out the edges. After flipping it back over, I poke with a fork and consider it done if it comes out clean. If you're looking for a waffle maker, I like my Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker!